Practical information for your extra-curricular outings to Foix Castle
GOOD TO KNOW
The guided tours are done in groups
The castle is open all year round.
The guided tour lasts 1h30
There are no special access arrangements for people with limited mobility or the disabled.
- On arrival, we will welcome and guide you as required. We will explain how the visit will unfold, the rules to follow and provide a map of the castle.
- Travel light! We advise you not to bring overly bulky bags.
During the tour
- Respect the tranquillity of the place. Please remain calm and unobtrusive in consideration for the other visitors.
- Group supervision. The children are under the responsibility of their group leaders at all times. There should be enough adults available during the visit.
- Filming and photography are permitted.
Picnics are not allowed on site. Picnic sites are available a little further away in the town. (Please ask our booking service for more information)
Access by bus
The castle can only be reached on foot.
Buses should be parked in town.